In Ella Resorts Rhodes we give priority to the protection of your privacy and we are committed to ensure the security and the confidentiality of the personal data you share with us. Therefore, we upgrade our data protection policy in order to comply with the requirements of the new legal framework.
Types of personal data we collect
Ella Resorts Rhodes may process, but not be limited to, the following categories of your personal data:
- Personal information: name, surname, identity card or passport number, date of birth, nationality.
- Contact information: phone number, email information.
- Payment information: your credit or debit details.
- Details about your stay: arrival and departure date, goods and services you prefer, participation and group of customers.
- Information on how you utilize this Website, as well as the products and services we provide.
- Information about fulfilling special requests and demands during your stay.
- Marketing information: information about your preferences for receiving marketing information and actions.
- Technical information: IP address, login information, program type and technology used to visit this Website.
- Any kind of personal data you choose to share with us for your better service.
How we collect your personal data
Ella Resorts Rhodes may collect your personal data, directly from you:
- From the registrations you make on this Website, in order to book a room or request information on our products and services.
- From the requests you make over this Website, in order to receive marketing material on our products and services.
- From the submission of any other category of personal data you choose to share with us.
Under no circumstances, we collect or process, in any way, personal data that are not provided with your consent.
Why we collect your personal data
Ella Resorts Rhodes collects your personal data, in order to provide you with a unique accommodation experience. We use your personal data only to fulfill the following purposes of processing:
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you and to provide you with the best possible accommodation services.
- To comply with obligations imposed by law, judicial or supervisory authorities.
- To contact you for research or advertising purposes, provided that we have ensured your prior consent, in accordance with the provisions set out in the (EU) Regulation 2016/679. Regarding the research purposes, we may contact you, in order to invite you to participate in online surveys or questionnaires we conduct on the quality of our services and the satisfaction of our clients. Regarding the advertising purposes, we may contact you, in order to inform you of our new products, services, loyalty programs, marketing actions, as well as of any information that you may find interesting.
- Regarding the use of this Website, we use your personal data, in order to customize the provision of our web services according to your preferences.
- To evaluate and improve the quality of our products and services.
- To secure the effective and safe function of this Website, as well as the accuracy of its content.
Recipients of your personal data
Ella Resorts Rhodes guarantees that your personal data are not processed without prior authorization. All staff members shall be bound under a confidentiality agreement to comply with the provisions of the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 and the relevant legislation. We may disclose or transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients under the conditions set below:
- To third parties (partners) in the context of our contractual relationships and for the fulfillment of the specific purposes defined in the relevant contractual texts. In any case, we make sure that all of our partners comply with the data protection legislation and receive all the necessary measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data.
- To judicial or supervisory authorities, in compliance with an obligation imposed by law.
Ella Resorts Rhodes shall share, over this Website, content on social media channels, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. We guarantee that all the data displayed on the abovementioned channels and pages have been anonymized. the data displayed on the abovementioned channels and pages have been anonymized.
We store your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. We may store your personal data for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for statistical purposes.
Ella Resorts Rhodes guarantees the full exercise of the rights for in (EU) Regulation 2016/679 and the relevant legislation. You have the right:
- To withdraw your consent for processing operations based on it.
- To obtain information as to whether personal data that concern you are being processed and, where that is the case, access to your personal data and the relevant information set out in Article 15 (1) of (EU) Regulation 2016/679.
- To request the update of incomplete or inaccurate personal data that concern you.
- To request the complete and permanent erasure of your personal data from our records.
- To request the restriction of processing of your personal data, given that the requirements set out in Article 18 of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 are met.
- To receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine – readable format.
- To request the transmit of your personal data to another Data Controller.
- To lodge a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (https://www.dpa.gr/en).
Ella Resorts Rhodes guarantees to satisfy your requests, free of charge, without any undue delay and, in any event, within one (1) month of receipt of the request. We shall extend this period by two (2) further months, where necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of the requests.
Links to other Websites
Changes to this Policy